The Sidewinder Creek long sleeve shirt is cool as heck! It's got a sweet illustration of a backpacker exploring a Pacific Northwest forest. Can you dig it?!
- Lightweight unisex semi slim fit
- 100% combed & ringspun cotton (from Next Level 'cause it's dang soft and eco-friendly)
- Scruffy model is wearing size L (5'8", 185lbs)
- Tagless design (because the only good itch is for a new adventure. Amirite?)
- Wash cold inside out, dry low (or air dry to save flippin' resources)
- Proudly printed in the USA with vegan inks that are water based, solvent free, non-toxic, and non-hazardous (because 🌎)
- Ethically made in a W.R.A.P. Gold certified, solar-powered facility
- We offset our carbon emissions from delivering this product 🌱
We recommend measuring your current favorite shirt to compare 📏👌
We print your gear just for you shortly after your order is placed!
Why? Because we use vastly fewer resources, avoid textile waste, and dramatically reduce our carbon footprint 🌎❤️️ Rad, right?!
Yes, it does take a bit longer to receive. But you'll be proud to wear a literal one-of-a-kind graphic tee from a sustainable fashion movement. Isn't that cooler than overproduced big box store 💩👕?
Plus, everything here is exclusive to Fernweh Gear! Yup, you can't get these anywhere else on the planet!
Apparel may have a slight odor from an ink binding agent that helps to bond the print with fabric. This is totally normal and will fade after washing! 👍
See tab below for current production & shipping times!
More Sweet Gear!
Campfire Tales PNW - Unisex Long Sleeve Shirt
Campsite Nine - Unisex Long Sleeve Shirt
Cascade Solitude - Unisex Long Sleeve Shirt