The Leia Lake women's racerback tank is ideal for yoga, hiking, gym sessions, walking the dog, or simply knocking out errands! Plus that supe cute design has a female backpacker and her Sprointer adventure dog soaking up the rewarding feeling of arriving at a pristine lake view at the end of an exhausting day of hiking.
- Lightweight women's racerback tank
- Black color 50% Polyester / 25% combed & ringspun cotton / 25% rayon
- Oatmeal color is 50% polyester / 37% cotton / 13% rayon
- Wash cold inside out, dry low (or air dry to save flippin' resources)
- Proudly printed in the USA with vegan inks that are water based, solvent free, non-toxic, and non-hazardous (because Earth)
We recommend measuring your current favorite shirt to compare 📏👌
C'mon now, just grab a tape measure, or ruler, or something....You can do it!
We print your gear just for you shortly after your order is placed!
Why? Because we use vastly fewer resources, avoid textile waste, and dramatically reduce our carbon footprint 🌎❤️️ Rad, right?!
Yes, it does take a bit longer to receive. But you'll be proud to wear a literal one-of-a-kind garment from a sustainable fashion movement. Isn't that cooler than overproduced big box store 💩👕?
Plus, everything is exclusive to Fernweh Gear. Yup, can't buy 'em anywhere else.
Apparel may have a slight odor from an ink binding agent that helps to bond the print with fabric. This is totally normal and will fade after washing! 👍
See tab below for current production & shipping times!
More Sweet Gear!
Cascade Camper - Women's Triblend Racerback Tank