Who likes the thought of plastic choking our sea and on our trails? We really, really don't. Our Leia Lake Eco-Shirt keeps at least 4 disposable plastic bottles out of the ocean and landfills thanks to 40% recycled poly rPET and 60% midweight organic cotton! Chyeaaahh!
- Midweight unisex semi slim fit
- These ones run a little smaller than our normal tees, and the neck is a little more snug (So I sized up one to an XL. 5'8", 205lbs)
- 60% Organic cotton, 40% recycled poly rPET (♻ ✊🌎❤️️)
- Tagless design (because the only good itch is for a new adventure. Amirite?)
- Wash cold inside out, dry low (or air dry to save flippin' resources)
- Proudly printed in the USA with vegan inks that are water based, solvent free, non-toxic, and non-hazardous (because 🌎)
- We offset all carbon emissions from delivering this product 🌱
We recommend measuring your current favorite shirt to compare 📏👌
|Shirt length (inches)||28||29||31||32||33|
|Shirt width (chest) (inches)||18 ½||20||22||24||
We print your gear just for you shortly after your order is placed!
Why? Because we use vastly fewer resources, avoid textile waste, and dramatically reduce our carbon footprint 🌎❤️️ Rad, right?!
Yes, it does take a bit longer to receive. But you'll be proud to wear a literal one-of-a-kind organic shirt from a sustainable fashion movement. Isn't that cooler than overproduced big box store 💩👕?
Plus, everything here is exclusive to Fernweh Gear. Yup, you can't buy these anywhere else on the planet!
Apparel may have a slight odor from an ink binding agent that helps to bond the print with fabric. This is totally normal and will fade after washing! 👍
See tab below for current production & shipping times!
Right-o Gearheads, the world's in a hectic place. Our print facilities are operational but running smaller crews so this slows down the production of gear. Shipping companies are also swamped.
I apologize for the delay. I'm grateful that you badass gals and guys are placing orders despite the temporarily slower conditions, it means the world. 🙏 ❤️️
As of June 29, 2020:
USA Production Estimates:
- Shirts/Hoodies: 2-18 business days
- Embroidery (Hats/Shirts): 16-20 business days
- Phone Cases: 3-13 business days
- Active Leggings: Temporarily Disabled
- Neck Gaiters: 5-8 business days
- Mugs: 3-13 business days
- Bags: 20-25 business days
- USA Shipping Estimates: 3-10 Business Days. $6.95, free for orders $60+
- Intl. Shipping: 21-28 Business Days. $12.95, free for orders $75+ (Does not cover taxes or import fees from customs)
Make sure to check your spam folder!
Your patience is that of a masterful monk, and is deeply appreciated. 🙏
Much love Gearheads. ⚙💞
More Sweet Gear!
Eat Sleep Hike - Unisex Eco Organic Shirt