The Free Sas unisex shirt is dedicated to you forest dwelling Sasquatch lovers. We believe that shortly after being first spotted in Northern California in October of '67 our hairy friends fled north into Oregon which is where their story continued to grow. Just go with it.
- Lightweight unisex semi slim fit
- 100% combed & ringspun cotton (from Bella+Canvas 'cause it's dang soft and eco-friendly)
- Scruffy model is wearing size L (5'8", ~200lbs)
- Face tattooed model is wearing size M (~160lbs)
- Tearaway tag (because the only good itch is for a new adventure. Amirite?)
- Wash cold inside out, dry low (or air dry to save flippin' resources)
- Proudly printed in the USA with water-based, Earth-friendly inks! 🌎
- Ethically made in a Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified, solar-powered facility
- We offset our carbon emissions from delivering this product 🌱
We recommend measuring your current favorite shirt to compare 📏👌
We print your gear just for you shortly after your order is placed!
Why? Because we use vastly fewer resources, avoid textile waste, and dramatically reduce our carbon footprint 🌎 ❤️️ Rad, right?!
Yes, it does take a bit longer to receive. But you'll be proud to wear a literal one-of-a-kind graphic tee from a sustainable fashion movement. Isn't that cooler than overproduced big box store 💩 👕 ?
Plus, everything here is exclusive to Fernweh Gear! Yup, you can't get these anywhere else on the planet!
Apparel may have a slight odor from an ink binding agent that helps to bond the print with fabric. This is totally normal and will fade after washing! 👍
See tab below for current production & shipping times!
More Sweet Gear!
Campfire Tales PNW - Unisex Shirt
Campsite Nine - Unisex Shirt
Cascade Solitude - Unisex Shirt
Cascade Solitude Stamp - Unisex Shirt
Eroded Sun - Unisex Shirt
Fern Weh Block - Unisex Shirt
Fernweh Skate - Unisex Shirt