Ditch the wasteful plastic and paper bags and embrace sustainability with our Fall Burst reusable eco tote bag made from durable organic cotton. I personally use one of these bags every time I go grocery shopping and easily carry 10-20lbs, consisting of canned goods, organic fruits & veggies, organic chicken, rices and pastas, etc! :)
Features a beautiful autumnal image of Silver Falls State Park, Oregon.
- 100% certified organic cotton twill
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 5"
- Capacity: 23 liters
- Straps are 1" wide and 25" long
- Recommended weight limit 25lbs
- Proudly printed in the USA with vegan inks that are water based, solvent free, non-toxic, and non-hazardous (because 🌎)
- We offset all carbon emissions from delivering this product 🌱
We print your gear just for you shortly after your order is placed!
Why? Because we use vastly fewer resources, avoid textile waste, and dramatically reduce our carbon footprint 🌎❤️️ Rad, right?!
Yes, it does take a bit longer to receive. But you'll be proud to carry your adventure gear in a literal one-of-a-kind eco graphic tote bag from a more sustainable movement. Isn't that cooler than overproduced big box store 💩🛍?
Plus, everything here is exclusive to Fernweh Gear. Yup, you can't buy these anywhere else on the planet!
See tab below for current production & shipping times!
More Sweet Gear!
Abstria - AOP Grand Adventure Tote Bag
Eat Sleep Hike - Organic Eco Tote Bag
Fernweh Skate - Organic Eco Tote Bag