Why Fernweh Gear?
Fernweh Gear is a super excitable, overly curious, outdoor adventurous tiny team in beautiful Oregon, USA where so many of our adventures take place and designs are inspired by!
We create & ship products to you from California or North Carolina, USA.
For your online shopping peace of mind, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee :) Details on our Return Policy page
Our Environmental Pledge
Just as much as we try to embody the Leave No Trace lifestyle in our outdoor adventures, we also seek to operate similarly as a company. We want to feel good about what we sell you, and surely you want to feel good about what you buy, wear, and support! We work hard to provide the coolest & highest quality products for you, but not at the cost of hurting the Earth and places we adventure in! As such, we strive to work with manufacturers whom operate under similar passions and respects. Even little things like LED motion lights in facilities tickle our fancy :)
- Orders processed digitally (minimal paper waste!)
- 100% Sweatshop Free, Eco-Conscious Facilities:
- Most T-Shirts are cut & sewn in Central America in a ☀️Solar Powered ☀️ facility (so cool!) that recycles everything it can! Plastic, paper, and bottles are sorted, and excess fabric cuttings are picked up and recycled into stuffing, upholstery, bottles!
- Most T-Shirts are dyed in Southern California under the strictest of EPA regulations (heck yeah!) using bluesign® Certified guaranteed environmentally friendly dyes. Also, 7x less water used in the dyeing process vs. competitors thanks to highly efficient machinery and computers reducing upfront water usage, and recycling, filtering, & reusing that same water on the back end! No nasty water in our waterways! Plus, excess dye is burned off at high temps in a self-contained environment so there's no pollution or smoke stacks. Woot woot!
- All Apparel printed in Southern California and North Carolina with the highest quality Kornit and Brothers printers using Water-Based Environmentally Friendly inks because it's the right thing to do....and they make for a super soft graphic print!